Position name: Backend Engineer (PHP)
Employment: Full Time Employee
Department: Engineering Department
Work location: Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013, Japan
Training/Trial Period: 3 months, no change in terms of period, no contract period
Working hours:10:00 to 19:00
Strategic increase to form a development team to create more practical services
(Increase personnel to become an organization that can create better service systems with better cost performance)”
[Details of work]
“As a back-end developer in charge of Luck®, we will entrust the following services.
・ API design / implementation / test / release / maintenance / improvement
Source code management: GitHub
Project management: Backlog
Document management: Confluence / Backlog wiki / Gdrive
Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
Web server: GAE
Internal chat: Slack / Zoom, etc.
What is Hata Luck®️
Total support for work related to store people and work
Supports management tasks required for store managers (task shift management, member education, motivation improvement, organizational development, etc.) with a single app
By seamlessly connecting individual data between functions, we provide measures to improve productivity and retention by utilizing data.
Features and attractiveness of position
You can demonstrate your power in developing highly social services
Everyone is working with the idea of “I want to improve the status of those who work in the store service industry”. Have you ever experienced a customer service when you entered a restaurant? But the person who provided that impression may not always be 100% happy. We believe that putting a knife there is our “Hata Luck®️”.
[From Engineer Leader “H”]
• We value mind sets as much as skill sets.
• There are many problems and challenges to create a big service.
• We can collaborate with our peers and share a vision from a broad perspective.
• We believe it is the most effective way to counter problems and issues.
• If you can share this value, please work with us.
• Let’s pursue technology as an engineer!
• Practical experience in designing and developing Web applications (server side)
• Database design experience
• Knowledge and experience in Git (performance over project)
• Japanese – Business level (N2)
Welcome / preferable
• SaaS (Software as a service) development experience
• Experience building websites using Laravel
• Database construction / operation experience
• Basic network knowledge
• Experience developing and operating web applications using public clouds such as AWS / GCP
Expected annual salary: when entering the company 4.2 million yen-7.8 million yen
Benefits & Welfare:
Wage system: Annual system
Break time: 60 minutes
Overtime work: none
Fixed overtime system: No
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Transportation expenses are paid in full
Salary increase: As needed
Bonus: Once a year (December * depending on company performance)”
Welfare: Full social insurance (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, and workmen’s insurance)
Book purchase assistance, conference participation assistance, homework recommendation (remote work is recommended until 2 days a week for households with children), anniversary allowance (once a day specified by yourself / congratulations and catalog) Gift)
[Annual holiday 124 days] – 2 days a week, Golden Week, summer vacation, New Year holiday, special holidays, paid holidays.
Application Method: Please send us your updated English & Japanese resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BID Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad